skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Englishonline
Saturday, 15 November 2008
Roleplay: ordering food
Watch the video and act out the roles of a waiter and a customer with your partner.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rui Costa
I' here because I'm here.
View my complete profile
Press
Media-awareness
Euronews (multilanguage)
The Times
Time Magazine
Guardian
ESL Links
Englishclub
Operationenglish
ESL Printables
My Blog List
Clube de Inglês
Songs and Books
Sunny Algarve
Sharing tools for EFL classes
Elanguagestuff
Teachingkids
Travels in English
Speaker'scorner
Why
Grammarlovers
A Journey Between Madeira and Alentejo
English and I
Fun with English
Escolapositivamotivamais
Hello English
Come, see and do
English Post-Its
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(8)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(7)
Food Safety Training
Roleplay: ordering food
Cupcate's 3 Minute Tour of London
The Alphabet song
Funny Pictures: Crazy Animals
Why do our students need to learn English?
Message 1
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment