LOL! I still remembered how funny it was when I heard this song for the first time. It's a must for young children.
... remember...
I'm teaching young children this year. Thank you for the video. They love everything that has to do with music!
Learnig by playing. A perspectiva lúdica é essencial e com música à mistura o problema é mandá-los embora , no fim da aula.Querem sempre mais, não é?
I'm not teaching young children, but I'm a mother of two. We've been talking about this song, but I couldn't find it(never thought of YouTube), so many thanks.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL! I still remembered how funny it was when I heard this song for the first time. It's a must for young children.
... remember...
I'm teaching young children this year. Thank you for the video. They love everything that has to do with music!
Learnig by playing. A perspectiva lúdica é essencial e com música à mistura o problema é mandá-los embora , no fim da aula.Querem sempre mais, não é?
I'm not teaching young children, but I'm a mother of two. We've been talking about this song, but I couldn't find it(never thought of YouTube), so many thanks.
Post a Comment